Certify your building today.
2. Asset Classes
3. Baseline Practices
Pulling your data from ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
Pushing your data to ENERGY STAR
- Policy 1: Application Fees
- Policy 2: Application Fee Refund
- Policy 3: Eligibility Criteria
- Policy 4: Online Application Period
- Policy 5: On-Site Verification: Missing Documentation
- Policy 6: On-Site Verification: Additional Verification Costs
- Policy 7: Verification Methodology for Buildings in the Portfolio Stream
- Policy 8: Failed Certifications
- Policy 9: Appeals Process
- Policy 10: Payment Period and Late Payments
- Policy 11: Purchase Orders
- Policy 12: Certification Credentials
- Policy 13: Recertification
- Policy 14: Mandatory Quality Assessment of Platinum Level Verifications
- Policy 15: Building Management Change
BOMA BEST Sustainable 3.0 and BOMA BEST Sustainable 4.0
- How long do I have to complete my verification if I’ve registered my building under BOMA BEST Sustainable 3.0?
- How long will I have access to my BOMA BEST 3.0 online portal account?
- I am registered through the portfolio stream, when am I required to submit my building for the 2023 annual verification sample?
- Are there any changes to BOMA BEST certification eligibility criteria?
- Have the BEST Practices changed?
- Is there a new platform?
- What are the basic differences between BOMA BEST Sustainable 3.0 and 4.0?
- Will my BOMA BEST 3.0 documents be available in the new BOMA BEST Hub?
- Coming soon